Mobile Holistic Veterinary Service in Northern Rivers
- Titre testing + vaccination for dogs and cats
- Euthanasia for dogs and cats
- Consultations for dogs and cats
- Lab testing – blood testing, ear and skin cytology, FNA
- Puppy and kitten health checks and lifestyle programs
- Geriatric consultations
- Pro-bono work for wildlife and financially challenged people
- Chronic issues such as arthritis, skin conditions and cancer
Costs: $150 for 1-hour consultation (includes Zone 1 travel)
$75 for follow-up visits
Add travel costs for Zone 2 and 3
Zone 1: Mullumbimby, Mullumbimby Creek, Wilsons Creek, Main Arm, Goonengerry, Brunswick heads, The Pocket, Billinudgel, Ocean Shores, New Brighton, South Golden Beach, Myocum.
Zone 2: Byron Bay, Broken Head, Lennox Head, Tyagarah, Upper Wilsons Creek, Huonbrook, Repentance Creek, Coorabell, Ewingsdale, Bangalow, Newrybar.
Zone 3: Crabbes Creek, Burringbar, Pottsville, Uki, Tyalgum, Murwillumbah, Cabarita, Kingscliff, Ballina, Lismore.
Workshops – Dog Health
Dog Health is a series of two workshops currently being offered at Rock Lily Natural Health Care in Warriewood, on the Northern Beaches in Sydney.
This series includes:
1. Your dog’s health and animal communication:
9.30am – 2pm, Sun 19 Jul 2020
2. Nutrition, water, air, exercise, rest, vaccination and parasite preventatives:
9.30am – 2pm, Sun 16 Aug 2020
These sessions are informative, practical and inspiring, helping your dog to have a healthy and happy life. The set of two workshops costs only $250.
Your Holistic Veterinarian
Dr Jodi Sareeta Ruckley
Jodi’s inspiration comes from her own animal friends, many of which have been her wisest teachers. She will support you to deepen your understanding of your own animal friend’s needs. Jodi also spent years developing her skills in telepathic communication whilst writing a book called ‘Through the eyes of a cow’ and facilitating workshops in animal communication.
Her extensive training includes:
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery at Murdoch University 2013-2018
- Diploma in Naturopathy at the National College of Traditional Medicine in 2011-2013
- Ka Huna Massage levels 1-6 at Mette’s Institute 2002-2006
- Massage facilitators training at Mette’s Institute 2005
Her hobbies include yoga, meditation, surfing, swimming, hiking, cycling, travelling and reading.
As a recent graduate in Veterinary Medicine I am not set up to offer you conventional medicine, surgery or emergency services, instead I offer a holistic focus. I can see your pet for chronic or ongoing problems where conventional drugs are not working, and can assist you in setting up healthy protocols for young animals with a focus on nutrition and minimal drugs. My gift is to help you understand the underlying cause of disease and how your animal friend wants to heal. Often the easiest path to wellness is overlooked: clean water, fresh air, time in nature, love, fresh food and exercise.
Come see us for a total wellbeing package.
Inspired by the work of Juliette de Baircly Levy, we encourage the use of medicinal herbs in the prevention and treatment of disease.
We grow our own fresh herbs at a private allotment at the Mullumbimby Community Garden. For herbivorous animals (cows, sheep,horses, and chickens) we encourage you to grow your own herbs that the animals can access to self-medicate.